The Finnish Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce invites you to participate in Beach Cleanup Day 2021, hosted by the FinnCham Sustainability Committee at Pui O Beach in Lantau on September 18.
Learn more about the event:
It’s time to clean up and contribute to our society! Let’s save our Earth and promote sustainability.
September 18 is World Cleanup Day. To support environmental protection, we have decided to go green! FinnCham is hosting a beach cleaning activity on September 18 at Pui O Beach from 1000. Here are the details of the event:
If you are traveling to Pui O from Central:
- We will leave from central pier number 6 with the ferry: Central – Mui Wo.
- Then we would take the 8:30 am ferry, where pets are allowed
- From Mui Wo we can take bus 1 or 3M to Pui O beach.
- We took the bus and stopped at Lo Uk Tsuen.
If you are traveling to Pui O from Tung Chung:
- You can take the 3M Bus directly
- Stop at San Wai Tsuen and walk to Pui O Beach
Bring with you: sun protection, gloves and a garbage bag, a water bottle and an octopus card. This is an organic event – the most important thing is to enjoy the day and pick up as much trash as possible! Take part in a beach clean-up on Pui O Beach in Lantau.
Find more information and register here