Dublin, Oct 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Toothbrush Sterilizers Market Research Report by Mount Type, Charging Mode, Distribution, Application and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 “has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global toothbrush sterilizer market size was estimated to be USD 71.70 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 84.63 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.35% to reach USD 197.13 million d ‘by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Toothbrush Sterilizer to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on the type of mounting, the market has been studied for portable and wall-mounted devices.
On the basis of the charge mode, the market has been studied on battery and plug-in.
On the basis of the distribution, the market has been studied offline and online.
Based on the application, the market has been studied in the commercial and residential fields.
Based on the region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the toothbrush sterilizer market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and customer satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized into M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores significant recent developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Toothbrush Sterilizer Market including CleanSlate UV, Conair, Dastmalchi, Dazzlepro, Elam by Xiamen UVC Sterilizing Electronics Technology Co., Ltd , Koninklijke Philips NV, Meco Eleverde, Ningbo Seago Electric Co., Ltd, PhoneSoap LLC, Puretta, Pursonic, Tao Clean, UVNIA, Wellness Oral Care and Wonderchef.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Toothbrush Sterilizer market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global toothbrush market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Toothbrush Sterilizer Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Toothbrush Sterilizer market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Toothbrush Sterilizer market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global toothbrush sterilizer market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global Toothbrush Sterilizers market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Increased awareness of basic dental hygiene
5.2.2. Increased oral health problems and risk of harmful oral bacteria
5.2.3. High disposable income and increasing tendency to purchase cutting edge products
5.3.1. Lack of awareness and use of traditional alternatives such as microwave ovens and dishwashers
5.3.2. High cost of sterilizers
5.4.1. Improved performance and durability of sterilizers
5.4.2. Availability of portable toothbrush sterilizers
5.5.1. Harmful Effects of UV Light, Especially During Pregnancy
6. Toothbrush Sterilizers Market, By Fixture Type
7. Toothbrush Sterilizers Market, By Loading Method
7.2. Battery operated
8. Toothbrush Sterilizers Market, By Distribution
8.3. In line
9. Toothbrush Sterilizers Market, By Application
10. Americas Toothbrush Sterilizers Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Toothbrush Sterilizer Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Toothbrush Sterilizer Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.1. CleanSlate UV
14.2. Air conditioning
14.5. Elam by Xiamen UVC Sterilizing Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
14.6. Koninklijke Philips NV
14.7. Meco Eleverde
14.8. Ningbo Seago Electric Co., Ltd.
14.9. PhoneSoap LLC
14.12. Clean tao
14.14. Well-being oral care
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/10ea99
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900