Dublin, November 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market Research Report by Product Type, Form Type and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID -19 “has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global medical 3D printing plastics market size was estimated at USD 266.45 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 337.92 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.15% to reach 1,126.41 million USD by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Medical 3D Printing Plastics to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Depending on the type of product, the market has been studied for ABS, PEEK, PETG, photopolymer, polyamide and polylactic acid.
Based on the type of shape, the market has been studied for filament, ink and powder.
Based on the region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, Middle East and Africa are also studied in France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Arab Emirates United and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the medical 3D printing plastics market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized into M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global medical 3D printing plastics market including 3D HUBS BV, 3D Systems, Inc., 3D4Makers BV, Apium Additive Technologies GmbH, Arkema SA , BASF SE, Clariant AG, CRP Group, Dowdupont Inc., EnvisionTEC, Inc., EOS GmbH, Evonik Industries AG, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, HP Inc., INTAMSYS TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD., Javelin Technologies Inc., Koninklijke DSM NV, Materialize NV, Oxford Performance Materials, RapidMade Inc, Renishaw PLC, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Solvay SA, Stratasys, Ltd. and Victrex PLC.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global medical 3D printing plastics market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Medical 3D Printing Plastics market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global medical 3D printing plastics market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global medical 3D printing plastics market?
6. What is the market share of the major suppliers in the global medical 3D printing plastics market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global medical 3D printing plastics market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing adoption of 3D printing technology by healthcare professionals to use personalized medical devices and patient-specific implants
5.2.2. Increased manufacturing of medical products, such as dental and bone implants, catheters, prostheses and other medical devices
5.2.3. Government support for 3D printing of plastics
5.3.1. High production cost of 3D printed plastic
5.4.1. Increase in R&D investments in medical 3D printing of plastics
5.5.1. Inconsistent quality of 3D printed objects
5.5.2. Environmental cost associated with 3D printed plastic objects
6. Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market, by Product Type
6.3. A LOOK
6.7. Polylactic acid
7. Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market, By Form Type
8. Americas Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East and Africa Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. 3D HUBS BV
12.2. 3D Systems, Inc.
12.3. 3D4Makers BV
12.4. Apium Additive Technologies GmbH
12.5. Arkema SA
12.6. BASF SE
12.7. Clariant SA
12.8. CRP Group
12.9. Dowdupont inc.
12.10. EnvisionTEC, Inc.
12.11. EOS GmbH
12.12. Evonik Industries SA
12.13. Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
12.14. HP Inc.
12.15. INTAMSYS TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD.
12.16. Javelin Technologies Inc.
12.17. Koninklijke DSM NV
12.18. Materialize NV
12.19. Oxford Performance Materials
12.20. RapidMade Inc.
12.21. Renishaw PLC
12.22. Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
12.23. Solvay SA
12.24. Stratasys, Ltd.
12.25. Victrex SA
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rifqm6
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900