Dublin, September 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Liver Disease Market Research Report By End User, By Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global liver disease therapeutics market size was estimated at $ 13.37 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 14.39 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.96 % to reach $ 21.18 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Liver Disease Therapy to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on the end user, the liver disease therapeutics market has been studied in outpatient surgery centers and hospitals.
Based on the treatment, the liver disease therapeutic market has been investigated for antiviral drugs, chemotherapy drugs, corticosteroids, immunoglobulins, immunosuppressive drugs, and targeted therapies.
Based on the region, the Liver Disease Therapeutics market has been studied to America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes the liver disease therapeutics market vendors based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product and customer features). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Liver Disease Therapy Market including AstraZeneca plc, Bayer AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Gilead Science Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc. and Sanofi.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Liver Disease Therapeutics market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Liver Disease Treatment market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Liver Disease Therapy Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Liver Disease Treatment market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Liver Disease Therapeutics market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global Liver Disease Therapeutics Market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global Liver Disease Therapy market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increased incidence of diseases of lovers in the world
220.127.116.11. Increase government and private organizations initiatives towards awareness and vaccination programs
18.104.22.168. Changing lifestyles such as drinking alcohol and smoking
22.214.171.124. Concerns about the likely side effects of the drug
126.96.36.199. Ongoing research and development activities for the prevention and cure of liver disease
188.8.131.52. Increased expiration of therapeutic product patents
184.108.40.206. Strict government regulations and high cost of R&D
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Liver Disease Therapeutics Market, By End User
6.2. Outpatient surgery centers
7. Liver Disease Therapeutics Market, By Treatment
7.2. Antiviral drugs
7.3. Chemotherapy drugs
7.6. Immunosuppressive drugs
7.7. Targeted therapy
8. Americas Liver Disease Therapeutics Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Liver Disease Therapeutics Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Therapeutics market for liver disease in Europe, Middle East and Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. AstraZeneca plc
12.2. Bayer AG
12.3. F. Hoffmann-La Roche SA
12.4. Gilead Science Inc.
12.5. GlaxoSmithKline plc
12.6. Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
12.7. Merck & Co. Inc.
12.8. Novartis AG
12.9. Pfizer Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/leyqdk
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900