Dublin, Oct 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Hibiscus Flower Powder Market Research Report by Type, Source, Distribution Channel, Application and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Impact cumulative COVID-19 “has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global hibiscus flower powder market size was estimated to be USD 110.86 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 118.36 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.10% to reach 167.32 million USD by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Hibiscus Flower Powder to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of the type, the market has been studied for powder and tea bags.
Based on Source, the market has been studied between conventional and organic.
Based on the distribution channel, the market was studied directly and indirectly. Indirect is studied in more detail online and in stores. The store is studied in more detail in convenience stores, specialty stores, food and beverage stores and hypermarkets or supermarkets.
Based on the application, the market has been studied in cosmetics, food and beverage, and pharmaceuticals.
Based on the region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Hibiscus Flower Powder market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) which helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized into M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of key vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Hibiscus Flower Powder Market including A. Holliday & Company Inc, Apple Food Industries, Banyan Botanicals, Bio Actives, Bio Organic , Bixa Botanical, Co-Pak Emballage, Fortune Health Care, Fortune Health Care., Herbeno Herbals, Indus Valley, Kaash Naturals, Matru Ayurveda, MONTEREY BAY SPICE COMPANY, Mountain Rose Herbs, Organic Veda LLC, Parchem fine and specialty chemicals. , Rena Beverage Solutions Limited, Sonoco Products Company., Starwest Botanicals, The Republic of Tea, The Soap Crafters, Traditional Medicinals, VIRATA SITARA FOODS PRIVATE LIMITED, Wild Hibiscus Flower Co. and Woodland Foods.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Hibiscus Flower Powder market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Hibiscus Flower Powder market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Hibiscus Flower Powder Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Hibiscus Flower Powder market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Hibiscus Flower Powder market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global Hibiscus Flower Powder market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global hibiscus flower powder market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Awareness of the various associated health benefits
5.2.2. Growing application in the dyeing, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry
5.2.3. Growing use in the food industry
5.3.1. Variations in the quality of the packaged product
5.4.1. Growing demand for organic hibiscus powder
5.4.2. Introduction of Caffeine Free Hibiscus Flower Powder Tea Bags
5.5.1. Limited availability of raw material
6. Hibiscus Flower Powder Market, by Type
6.3. Tea bags
7. Hibiscus Flower Powder Market, By Source
8. Hibiscus Flower Powder Market, By Distribution Channel
8.3.1. In line
8.3.2. At the store
126.96.36.199. Convenience Stores
188.8.131.52. Specialized shop
184.108.40.206. Food and Drinks Health Food Stores
220.127.116.11. Hypermarket or supermarket
9. Hibiscus Flower Powder Market, By Application
9.2. Beauty products
9.3. food and drinks
10. Americas Hibiscus Flower Powder Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Hibiscus Flower Powder Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East, and Africa Hibiscus Flower Powder Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tientx
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900