DUBLIN, October 11, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Fetal Surveillance Market Research Report By Portability, By Application, By End User, By Product, By Region – Global Forecast To 2026 – Cumulative Impact Of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global fetal surveillance market size has been estimated to be $ 3,498.55 million in 2020 and should reach $ 3,777.80 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.32% to reach $ 5,651.27 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the Fetal Surveillance market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores significant recent developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Fetal Monitoring Market including Advanced Instrumentations (US), Bionet Co., Ltd. (South Korea), BISTOS (Korea), BRAEL-Medical Equipment (Poland), Cardinal Health, Inc. (US), ChoiceMMed (China), CONTEC Medical Systems Co., Ltd. (China), Dixion (Germany), Dott Medical Co. Ltd. (China), EDAN Diagnostics, Inc. (China), FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. (US), GE Healthcare (US), GPC Medical (India), Huntleigh Healthcare Limited (UK), Koninklijke Philips NV (Netherlands), Life Plus (India), MedGyn Products, Inc (United States), Mediana (Korea), Monarch Meditech (India), Natus Medical Incorporated (United States), Neoventa Medical AB (Sweden), Progetti Srl (Italy), Promed Group Co., Ltd. (Hong Kong), Shenzhen Comen Medical Instruments Co., Ltd. (China), ShenZhen Luckcome Technology Inc. (China), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), The Cooper Companies Inc. (United States), TRISMED Co., Ltd. (Republic of Korea) and Trivitron Healthcare (India).
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Fetal Surveillance market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Fetal Surveillance Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Fetal Monitoring Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Fetal Surveillance market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Fetal Surveillance market?
6. What is the market share of major vendors in the global Fetal Monitoring market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global Fetal Surveillance market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Growth in birth rates and premature births around the world
220.127.116.11. Government initiatives and awareness for better fetal care
18.104.22.168. Strong adoption for fetal heart monitoring
22.214.171.124. Precision issues
126.96.36.199. Technological limits and subjective interpretations
188.8.131.52. Portable technological devices for fetal monitoring
184.108.40.206. Growing preferences for non-invasive fetal monitoring
220.127.116.11. Often difficulty finding and counting fetal heart rate
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Fetal Surveillance Market, By Portability
6.2. Non-portable systems
6.3. Portable systems
7. Fetal Surveillance Market, By Method
7.2. Invasive method
7.3. Non-invasive method
8. Fetal Surveillance Market, By Application
9. Fetal Surveillance Market, By End User
9.2. Home care settings
9.4. Obstetrics and gynecology clinics
10. Fetal Surveillance Market, By Product
10.2. Accessories and consumables
10.3. Maternal / fetal electronic monitors
10.4. Fetal Doppler Devices
10.5. Fetal electrodes
10.6. Telemetry devices
10.7. Ultrasonic devices
10.8. Uterine contraction monitors
11. Americas Fetal Surveillance Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Fetal Surveillance Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Fetal Surveillance Market
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
14. Competitive landscape
14.1. FPNV positioning matrix
14.1.2. Business strategy
14.1.3. Product satisfaction
14.2. Market ranking analysis
14.3. Market share analysis, by key player
14.4. Competitive scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
14.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
14.4.4. Investment and financing
14.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
15. Company usability profiles
15.1. Advanced instrumentation (United States)
15.2. Bionet Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
15.3. BISTOS (Korea)
15.4. BRAEL-Medical Equipment (Poland)
15.5. Cardinal Health, Inc. (United States)
15.6. ChoiceMMed (China)
15.7. CONTEC Medical Systems Co., Ltd. (China)
15.8. Dixion (Germany)
15.9. Dott Medical Co. Ltd. (China)
15.10. EDAN Diagnostics, Inc. (China)
15.11. FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. (US)
15.12. GE Healthcare (United States)
15.13. GPC Medical (India)
15.14. Huntleigh Healthcare Limited (UK)
15.15. Koninklijke Philips NV (Netherlands)
15.16. Life Plus (India)
15.17. MedGyn Products, Inc (US)
15.18. Mediana (Korea)
15.19. Monarch Meditech (India)
15.20. Natus Medical Incorporated (United States)
15.21. Neoventa Medical AB (Sweden)
15.22. Progetti Srl (Italy)
15.23. Promed Group Co., Ltd. (Hong Kong)
15.24. Shenzhen Comen Medical Instruments Co., Ltd. (China)
15.25. ShenZhen Luckcome Technology Inc. (China)
15.26. Siemens Healthineers (Germany)
15.27. The Cooper Companies Inc. (United States)
15.28. TRISMED Co., Ltd. (Republic of Korea)
15.29. Trivitron Health (India)
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wgcno6
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-fetal-monitoring-industry-to-2026—wearable-technology-devices-for-fetal-monitoring-presents-opportunities-301396850 . html
SOURCE Research and Markets