Dublin, Aug 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Construction Plastics Market Research Report by Plastic Type, End User, Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 “has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global construction plastics market size was estimated at $ 80.91 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 86.78 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.59% to reach 125.56 billion USD by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Construction Plastics to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of plastic type, the construction plastic market has been examined on expanded polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride.
Based on the application, the construction plastics market has been examined for insulation materials, pipes, and windows and doors.
On the basis of the end user, the construction plastics market has been examined in the non-residential and residential sectors.
On the basis of geography, the construction plastics market has been examined in America, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas have been studied further in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. Asia-Pacific has been further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa were studied further in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes suppliers in the construction plastics market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report explores in depth the recent significant developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global construction plastics market including ACH Foam Technologies, Asahi Kasei Corporation, BASF SE, Berry Plastics Corporation, Borealis AG, Dowdupont Inc, Excelite, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Ineos Olefins & Polymers USA, JM Eagle, Lyondellbasell Industries Holdings BV, Plazit Polygal Group, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Solvay SA and Total SA
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global construction plastics market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global construction plastics market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global construction plastics market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global construction plastics market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global construction plastics market?
6. What is the market share of the major suppliers in the global construction plastics market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global construction plastics market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Growing benefit associated with the use of PVC and EPS plastics
126.96.36.199. Green building practices and increased use of recycled plastics
188.8.131.52. Attractive investment in emerging economies
184.108.40.206. Availability of substitute materials
220.127.116.11. Growing use of pipes for various purposes such as drainage, oil, sewage system, water supply and irrigation
18.104.22.168. Strong demand from construction companies in Asia-Pacific
22.214.171.124. Fluctuating Crude Oil Prices
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Construction plastic market, by plastic type
6.2. Expanded polystyrene
6.5. Polyvinyl chloride
7. Construction Plastics Market, By Application
7.2. Insulation materials
7.4. Windows and doors
8. Construction plastic market, by end user
9. Americas Construction Plastics Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Construction Plastics Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Construction plastics market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. ACH Foam Technologies
13.2. Asahi Kasei Company
13.3. BASF SE
13.4. Berry Plastics Corporation
13.5. Borealis SA
13.6. Dowdupont Inc
13.8. Formosa Plastics Corporation
13.9. Ineos Olefins & Polymers United States
13.10. JM Aigle
13.11. Lyondellbasell Industries Holdings BV
13.12. Plazit Polygal Group
13.13. Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
13.14. Solvay SA
13.15. Total SA
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b19zr5
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900