Dublin, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market Research Report by Technology, Application, Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global ceramic sanitary ware market size was estimated at USD 45.27 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 48.94 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.43% from 2020 to 2026 to reach $ 73.61 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Ceramic Sanitary Products to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of technology, the ceramic sanitary ware market has been examined in isostatic casting, die casting, slip casting and sliver casting.
Based on type, the ceramic sanitary ware market has been examined for bidgets, cisterns, sinks / toilets, urinals, and wash basins. Bidgets are discussed in more detail through the Rim Supply Bidget and the Rim Supply Bidget. Tanks are further explored in closer coupled tanks, high level tanks and low level tanks. The sinks / toilets are studied in more detail in the European toilets (Ewc), one room, two rooms and wall cupboards. The sink is further explored in corners, counters, pedestals, table tops and wall hangers.
Based on the application, the Ceramic Sanitary Ware market has been examined in the commercial and residential sectors. Commercial is further explored in the hospitality, industrial, institutional and retail, and office sectors.
On the basis of geography, the ceramic sanitary ware market has been examined in America, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. Asia-Pacific is further explored in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, Middle East and Africa are also studied in France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Arab Emirates United and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the ceramic sanitary ware market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability and channel support) and product satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report explores in depth the recent significant developments of leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global ceramic sanitary ware market including Duratex SA, Duravit Ag, Eczacibasi, Geberit Group, Hsil, Ideal Standard International SA, Kohler Co., Lecico Bathrooms, Lixil Corporation, Rak Ceramics, Roca Group, Toto and Villeroy & Boch.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Sanitary Ceramics market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Sanitary Ceramics Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global ceramic sanitary ware market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Ceramic Sanitary Products market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global ceramic sanitary ware market?
6. What is the market share of the major suppliers in the global ceramic sanitary ware market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global ceramic sanitary ware market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Growing development on infrastructure projects
220.127.116.11. Shifting consumers to luxury sanitary ware in developing countries
18.104.22.168. A growing real estate industry attributed to rapid urbanization
22.214.171.124. High cost of raw materials
126.96.36.199. Innovation and progress of ceramic sanitary ware with aesthetic appeal
188.8.131.52. Increase investments in the ceramics sector
184.108.40.206. Change in demand for housing
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5.3. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.3.1. The threat of new participants
5.3.2. The threat of substitutes
5.3.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.3.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.3.5. Industry rivalry
6. Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market, By Technology
6.2. Isostatic casting
6.3. Die casting
6.4. Slip casting
6.5. Tape casting
7. Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market, by Type
7.2.1. Rim supply bidget
7.2.2. Rim Supply Bidget
7.3.1. Tightly coupled tank
7.3.2. High level cistern
7.3.3. Low level cistern
7.4. Washbasins / WC
7.4.1. European WC (Ewc)
7.4.2. A piece
7.4.3. Two pieces
7.4.4. Hanging cupboards
7.6. Bathroom sink
7.6.4. Table top
7.6.5. Hanging on the wall
8. Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market, By Application
8.2.3. Institutional and Retail
9. Americas Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market
9.6. United States
9.6.4. new York
10. Asia-Pacific Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market
10.8. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East and Africa ceramic sanitary ware market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Duratex SA
13.2. Duravit Ag
13.4. Geberit Group
13.6. Ideal Standard International SA
13.7. Kohler Co.
13.8. Lecico bathrooms
13.9. Lixil Corporation
13.10. Rak ceramic
13.11. Roca Group
13.13. Villeroy & Boch
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bood9x
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900