The DCCC is pleased to inform you that the âNanjing Exclusive Dialogue with European Enterprisesâ conference will be held on July 13 at the Shanghai Garden Hotel.
The âNanjing Exclusive Dialogue with European Businessesâ is a platform to enrich dialogues with around 200 senior representatives of European and Chinese institutions, chambers of commerce and organizations.
- Nanjing Investment Promotion Bureau
- Nanjing Lishui District CPC Committee
- Nanjing Lishui District People’s Government
- Nanjing Trade Office
- Nanjing Municipal People’s Government Foreign Affairs Office
- Three interactive sectoral âindustry roundtablesâ with local government representatives reserved for selected European and Chinese companies (subject to approval)
- Direct discussions with local authorities on policies to support business development
- Assessment of emerging investment opportunities
- Establishment of new partnerships and networking
- Government officials from Nanjing Municipal Office and Nanjing Lishui District,
- Representatives of consulates from various EU countries,
- EU Chambers of Commerce,
- Representatives of European and Chinese companies, including representatives of Fortune 500 companies, listed companies and industry leaders in related fields.
The conference is open to all companies in the EU and the round tables will focus on the following three areas:
- Carbon neutrality and new energy industry (Energy conservation and environmental protection – New materials – Sustainable urban planning)
- Advanced manufacturing industry (high-end smart equipment – smart manufacturing – automotive and aerospace – smart healthcare industry)
- Modern Service Industry and Airport Industry (Modern Airport Logistics, Business and Trade – Culture, Tourism and Entertainment – Financial Services – Scientific and Technological Services)
Find more information and register here