News article | 20-05-2021 | 17:07
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands is pleased to invite CSOs from Thailand, Laos and Cambodia to participate in the call for project proposals within the Human Rights Fund of the Ministry of Business foreigners from the Netherlands.
The objective of the supporting organizations of the Human Rights Fund is to strengthen the role and position of civil society by giving a voice to those whose contribution is essential to the development of a country.
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Thailand is launching a call for proposals to CSOs for projects related to themes:
- Freedom of expression and online freedom
- Freedom of religion and belief
- Human rights defenders and space for civil society
- Equal rights for LGBTI people
- Promote the international legal order and fight against impunity
Local and international CSOs in Thailand, Laos or Cambodia
Thailand, Laos and / or Cambodia.
Deadline: June 11, 2021
Project budget: Maximum 50,000 euros per project.
Organizations applying for funding should ensure that their proposals meet the following basic criteria:
- Eligible applicants are organizations working for the promotion and protection of human rights and striving to strengthen civil society in one or more of the above areas in Thailand, Cambodia or Laos. Cross-border projects in these three countries are encouraged.
- Organizations should be non-profit, locally and internationally independent civil society organizations with legal personality and working in a results-oriented manner.
- The fund cannot be used to finance service delivery activities.
- Projects must have a duration of one to three years and can start from August 1 to 31, 2021. Multi-year projects are encouraged.
How to register
Applicants are strongly encouraged to study the Dutch human rights policy, before submitting a proposal. The deadline for submitting proposals is June 11, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. (local time). Only applications using the application form will be considered. Applications should be sent to the following email address: [email protected]